Verzalea's 9th Birthday {Tinkerbell Party}

My Uncle asked me to plan my cousin's 9th birthday party, so when I sat down with her she made it very loud and clear that she wanted Tinkerbell everything! She wanted fairies,  pretty flowers, she wanted sandwiches for lunch and most importantly she wanted her party outside. She's so cute she knew exactly what she wanted! My kind of client :-)
I found the perfect park so the party could be outside with lots of room for them to run and play, I quickly got together a light lunch that included sandwiches and most important I didn't forget about Tinkerbell!



Here is the Welcome sign and Invitation.
The Tinkerbell printables from Splashbox went perfectly with the color scheme of the party.


For the invitations I added Lime and purple glitter paper and tied them off with polka dot ribbon.



Here is the birthday banner and Tutu table skirt I made. This was truly a labor of love to make this very special tutu table skirt for my baby cousin because it took me 2 months to make, but it was definitely worth it to see how much she loved it.


Centerpiece and table setting





Tink Cakes
The cupcakes were my favorite! I wanted the cupcakes to resemble Tinkerbell slippers and I found these cute pom pom picks that went perfect.




For the sweets I had "Garden worms" {white gummy worms} Jelly beans, "Fairy Berries" {white chocolate covered strawberries} "Pixie pop" {chocolate dipped pretzels} and "Dew gumdrops" {Gumballs}.


Birthday cake


Iridessa Icey Lemonade


For the drinks I served mini water bottles and Pineapple-Lemonade in the flower cups I made.

For Iridessa Icey Lemonade I used Country Time Lemonade, pineapple juice, and Sprite.





Pixie Hollow Garden Lunch Menu

Silvermist Sammies 
{Ham, Turkey, Tuna, and PB & Jelly sandwiches}

Fairy Wings {Chips}

Gnome Garden Salad

Pixie Potato Salad

Mystical Macaroni Salad

Fawn's Fruit wands {Grape Kabobs}

Rosetta Ranch & Veggies


We had a very light and yummy Garden lunch which consist of sandwiches, chips, veggies, fruit, and potato salad.

The birthday girl and her cousins really enjoy the party!



Since the party was on a budget we opt for goodie bags but instead send guest home with a single party favor. It wouldn't be a pixie party without Pixie stix right? Each guests left the party with pixie stix.


Live, Love, and Party!
Keisha

Comments

Much Love Post