Gobble Til You Wobble Thanksgiving Set Up!

I wanted to create a Thanksgiving set up that was simple and cute but also at the same time I wanted to create something that was full of budget friendly ideas that anyone could recreate for their Thanksgiving celebrations. I used party items that I already had at home and the only thing I purchased was ribbon, Starbucks frappuccino and 2 orange chargers. Every year Walmart has holiday ribbon for $1.00 so don't sleep on this deal. I stock up on there ribbon every chance I get because they come in handy whenever I have parties and get togethers! Another great tip to help save money is around the Holidays I always use free printables. Amazing party sites like Catch my Party and Kara's Party Ideas always have amazing Holiday printables. 



I made the Gobble banner using holiday ribbon and lace from Walmart.


I used Paper Lanterns that I already had at home then attached with hanging ribbon from the ribbon I purchased at walmart.


For the Centerpiece I also used items I already had at home like pumpkins and vases fulled with Fall flowers and pine cones and fruit.


I found gorgeous brown chevron ribbon and green stripped ribbon and made cute little bows for the my plastic bottles.


I used glass milk bottles this year for Thanksgiving instead of plastic cups. It was a very easy diy project and I will be sharing very soon how I made them.






We had our traditional desserts like Pecan Pies, Banana pudding, yellow cake, and Peach cobbler. 




For the kids I gave them Diet Sierra Mist with cranberries and I also made Cranberry-Pineapple Holiday Punch. I absolutely love how the punch turned out to be a Fall color.


Cranberry-Pineapple Holiday Punch

Can you believe all I did was spend a total of: $18.95! 


Source:

Ribbon, Lace, and Starbucks Frappuccinos- Walmart
Orange Chargers- Dollar Tree
Leaf paper fan- 99cent store

Comments

Much Love Post