{Party Drinks} Virgin Hurricane Punch

Virgin Hurricane Punch

My family aren't big drinkers but we do love Punch! I must admit I'm a punch girl I love making punch and it probably came from growing up watching my Auntie make punch for all of our parties. I'm a punch girl, but I never measure anything! Lol I just eyeball it! Here is the virgin Hurricane punch recipe I created last week. Hands down this was my favorite punch and I definitely plan on making it very soon. Everyone said it taste amazing and I have to agree it taste great!



Ingredients: 
1 part Welch's Passion Fruit Juice
1 part Orange Juice
1 part Dole Pineapple Juice
1/3 cup of Rose's Grenadine Syrup
half a Lime, juiced
Maraschino Cherries


1. First mix all 3 of the juices together. {Orange, Pineapple, and Passion Fruit}

2. Add the grenadine syrup and begin to stir.{the grenadine syrup gives it, it's amazing color}

3.Then toss in the lime juice and stir again

4. Pour into a Hurricane or highball glass filled with ice.

5. Garnish with a maraschino cherry, pineapple wedge, lemon, or limes.{optional}

Of course the party girl in me couldn't resist not "dressing up" my Hurricanes, so I rimmed my glasses with yellow sugar crystals for a festive look and to tie into the Mardi Gras colors I added purple straws and green straw flags.

Comments

Much Love Post