Mardi Gras Birthday Celebration Part 3 {Activities & Games}

The Mardi Gras Birthday Celebration decor, food, sweets and Hurricanes really helped set the party mood, because everyone was having a great time and really excited to start playing the games!!

Zydeco Music
I think the Zydeco music really got the party started! You always want to set the mood for what kind of party you want and that starts with Sound and Scent, the 2 S's. We normally burn hot oil so that aroma fills the whole room, but for this party we let the aroma of the food do all the work! For sound I had Zydeco music playing in the background which everyone seemed to love.

Mardi Gras Jeopardy
For the adults, we played Mardi Gras Jeopardy. I brought a white foam poster board from Walmart for $1.49 and created a Jeopardy game board. I created fun catergories like N'awline Nibbles and New Orlean Slang. Everyone had alot of fun playing Mardi Gras Jeopardy. 

{this is not the best picture but here is a picture of the Jeopardy 
game board. As you can see we had a really great time playing I was 
laughing so hard.}


Coloring Pages & Mask Decorating 
I had to find fun things to keep the kids busy. Instead of games for the kids I set up Activities like decorating mask and while watching the movie Princess and The Frog I gave them Princess and The Frog coloring pages from Pinterest to color on. 



Did you miss part 1 or part 2? 
Click here and here to see the rest of the Mardi Gras goodies.

Comments

Much Love Post